Bose Surround Sound ® available in the all-new Cadillac Escalade
Bose Technologies for Better Performance
- One 9-cm Twiddler®(Centrefill, mid-high-range speaker) in the instrument panel.
- Two 6-cm Twiddler®(mid-high-range speakers) in the instrument panel.
- Two 2.5-cm tweeters in the side-view mirror panels.
- Two 6-cm Twiddler®(mid-high-range speakers) in the front doors.
- Two 15 x 23-cm woofers in the front doors.
- Two 13-cm wide-range speakers in the rear doors.
- Two 2.5-cm tweeters in the rear doors.
- Two 6-cm Twiddler®(mid-high-range speakers) in the D-pillars.
- One 13-cm Richbass®woofer in a 10-litre custom-engineered bass enclosure under the front centre console.
- A digital amplifier in the left side panel of the boot with Bose Digital Signal Processing:
- 11 channels of customised equalisation for premium performance with minimal distortion.
- AudioPilot®2 Noise Compensation Technology
- Centerpoint®2 signal processing circuitry
- SurroundStage®signal processing circuitry
- Advanced Staging Technology
- Microphone for AudioPilot®2 in the interior
Bose® and Cadillac: More Than 30 Years of Collaboration
About Bose Automotive Systems
About Bose Corporation
Bose Corporation was founded in 1964 by Dr Amar G. Bose, then a professor of electrical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 2014, Bose celebrated its 50th anniversary as the most respected name in sound. The company remains driven by its founding principles, investing in long-term research with one fundamental goal: to develop new technologies with real customer benefits. Bose innovations have spanned decades and industries, creating and transforming categories in audio and beyond. Bose products for the home, in the car, on the go and in public spaces have become iconic. From the company’s home entertainment systems and Wave® music systems, to noise cancelling and audio headphones, digital music systems, Bluetooth® speakers and professional solutions, Bose has changed the way people listen to music.
Bose Corporation is privately held. The company’s spirit of invention, passion for excellence, and commitment to extraordinary customer experiences can be found around the world – everywhere Bose does business.
The Bluetooth® word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by Bose Corporation is under license.